Sports Science Undergraduate Summit 2019
This unique event will provide current undergraduates with a valuable insight into the daily implementation of sports science and strength & conditioning practice. Topics include growth & maturation, nutrition in sport, return-to-play protocols and more. This summit will aim to give undergraduates an understanding of basic sports science principles from an academy to first team setting, in addition to preparing those pursuing opportunities within professional sport or seeking placements within the industry.
- Date: Tuesday 14th May 2019 (9:30am – 3:30pm).
- Tickets: £30 per person.
- The event will be limited to the first 60 applicants.
- Laura Bowen (First Team Data Scientist)
- James Grant (Lead Women and Girls’ Sport Scientist)
- Alek Gross (Head of Sports Science)
- Kelly Hammond (First Team & Academy Nutritionist)
- Bill Styles (First Team Sports Scientist)
- Matt Sayce (Lead Academy S&C Coach)
- Sam Scott (Lead Academy S&C Coach)
- Tom John (Academy S&C Coach)
- Adam Kana-ah (Academy S&C Coach)
- Do I have to show my undergraduate student verification?
- Yes, you will need your student undergraduate identification to be granted entry. If your details do not match the information entered on the application form OR do not provide the information on the day, you will not be granted entry on the day or be refunded for the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Yes, you will need your printed ticket for entry on the day.
Can I park at the venue?
- There is a car park available, free of charge.
Do I need to bring practical clothing?
- Yes, there will be a practical session.
Are there refreshments available?
- Snacks and lunch are included on the day.
What is the refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable or non-transferable.
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Tuesday 14 May 2019